- A regional social assessment of the southern Willamette Valley, approximate population 800,000, for the Willamette and Siuslaw National Forests, and the Eugene and Salem district offices of BLM
- Organized by CSEPP’s Human Geographic Mapping System into three scales of human geography, from Community Resource Units (CRUs), Human Resource Units (HRUs) and Social Resource Units (SRUs)
- A summary of major citizen issues regarding public land management and communication strategies for each CRU
- Integrated into agency GIS system so that social and economic information is now available along with biophysical information.
- Available at: http://www.jkagroup.com/methods/willamette-index/index.htm.